Nuclein, LLC (“Company,” “We” or “Us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website located at www.nuclein.com (our “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Site and in email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party or by any third party that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
1. Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including:
- If you engage in email, text and other electronic messages with this Site, information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number and any other information which you provide to us (“personal information“);
We collect this information:
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site, which information may include usage details, IP addresses and other information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies described below.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Site, such as traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data. It helps us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to the Site.
Information You Provide to Us
If you contact us on or through the Site, the information we may collect may include personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number and any other information you provide to us, including records and copies of your correspondence.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Site and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Site users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
4. Our Use of Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Your Privacy Rights” below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
5. Our Retention of Your Information
6. Our Protection of Your Information
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from the Site is at your own risk. You should only access the Site within a secure environment.
7. Your Privacy Rights
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of the Site.
8. International Transfers of Your Information
If you are located in the European Union, your personal information will be transferred to and processed by our personnel located in the United States under the terms of the EU Commission’s model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries (i.e., the standard contractual clauses), pursuant to Decision 2004/915/EC. Please contact us through the contact information provided below if you would like to see a copy of the model contracts.
9. Do Not Track Features
10. Notices for California Residents
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
11. Updates to this Policy
12. Contacting Us
Last updated: July 7, 2023